Presently we are a BYOB establishment and have a $10 corking fee.
- Chef Eric’s award winning creation! Spicy tuna on crispy wontons topped with an avocado relish drizzled with truffle aioli and cilantro pesto then finished with Latino Kochujang.
- Grilled shrimp, Kula greens, roasted pepper and onion salsa, cilantro crème, corn tortillas.
- Crab Cakes $14Pan seared, oregano buerre blanc, avocado pico de gallo and with Tobiko and Thai hot drops.
- Grilled marinated N.Y. steak in a spicy truffled teriyaki sauce with sautéed local mushrooms.
- Sashimi grade seared Ahi on top of upcountry greens, grilled vegetables with a tomato-caper salsa, basil buerre blanc, and balsamic syrup.
- Served with south of the boarder condiments
- Served with Asian vinaigrette.
- Calamari $12Classic preparation with a spicy remoulade.
- Prepared in one of four styles; House, Mauterranean, Roasted Riviera, and Classic.
- Shrimp sautéed in a roasted poblano tomato butter sauce served on top of a bed of angel hair pasta.
- Perfectly grilled Rib eye with a chimichuri sauce,house rice pilaf, and steamed house vegetables.
- Black bean stir fry; shrimp, scallops, fresh sautéed fish with a medley of upcountry vegetables, accompanied with house rice pilaf.
- Grilled and served “chili verde” style with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and steamed house vegetables.
- Stuffed with green chilies, ham and pepper jack cheese. Completed with a southwestern butter sauce house vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes.
- An array of local vegetables marinated in herbs and garlic grilled and served with choice of starch.
- Kihei Cooler $13Your choice of two scoops of Ice Cream: Haupia (Coconut Ice cream), Rocky Road and Vanilla Macadamia Nut Served with spicy macadamia nuts, seasonal fruit, home made Carmel syrup and chocolate sauce.
All keiki menu items include a complementary scoop of ice cream keiki beverages: milk, pog, soda $2.50